Saturday, June 18, 2011

Patience!



So I set here in awe of God. What is it that he is trying to do in me? I’m still trying to figure him out; I know I never will; but I am trying. All of a sudden the world is so big and I am small. My problems are nothing compared to what he has opened my eyes to. Sometimes I feel overjoyed at where he has me; and then sometimes I feel exhausted and spent. Today was an in-between day. I was neither. So much is going on in my mind. All I can do is think and thinking has a way of making me blah. Why can’t he just show me where I’m headed? Really, I will go Lord-trust me. I just need to see a map or something.  Something Lord, just something!! I am still giving thanks in all things. I know if he would have shown me this part of my life 10 years ago, I would have laughed!! Never would I have imaged him using ME to do his work!! I will continue to wait. Patience – Patience!!  The dictionary defines patience as the ability to endure waiting, delay, or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset, or to persevere calmly when faced with difficulties. Patience is what I am praying for now.
But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth. Exodus 9:16
 The start of my ‘blessing’ journal…….
1.       An empty Chick-fil-a for me and my daughter to spend some much needed quiet time together. (Loved the Christian music playing also! So encouraging – this is so what I needed!)
2.       The refection of my daughters hand prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment