Monday, July 25, 2011

July in pics

My how time seems to be flying! July is almost over!
Please summer slowdown!!!… It'll be fall before I know it...

Our adoption journey is still going. We are hung up on some papers we need to get filled out and cannot seem to get an appointment t to do so. Please be in prayer for us. I would really like to get this part of the process behind us!

Since I have seemed to run out of time this month, I thought I would share some of our month with you in pictures..I hope to blog more soon..But for now, enjoy our pictures and let me know if you have any questions!

Zoo time...Just Mommie, Mary, and Colby!!
 



My Young Man, Tyler, working at boyscout camp this summer!
 
Lake time, Mommie, Daddy, Justin, Colby, and Mary
 





Mary’s 1st ride on the Gypsy Hill Express....




Mary and Daddy feeding the ducks....

Justin and Colby working on turning the playhouse into a castle!.....
More pictures to come when it’s finished...


My Birthday present to myself...
I went and picked fresh blackberries and made a cobbler...
It was Yummy!

Stuarts Draft Fireman’s Parade and Carnival.....

Let’s us not forget  to savor the
precious moments of life....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment